Tips on Moving
- Notify the Post Office. Fill out a change of address
form with a forwarding address.
- Notify Charge Accounts and Credit Cards.
- Mail Change of Address cards to subscriptions.
- Notify Banks; transfer funds, including checking accounts.
Arrange for credit references.
- Notify Insurance Companies.
- Inform service companies (gas, water, electric, phone,fuel,cable
TV) of the date that you will be leaving.
- Arrange for refunds on any deposits. Inform new utility
and service companies of the address and date to start service (gas, water,
electric, phone, fuel, cable TV, Internet Service Provider).
- Health Information: Ask doctors and dentists for referrals.
Arrange to transfer medical records, prescriptions, and birth records.
- Notify school office to transfer records.
- Transfer memberships to church and civic organizations.
- Ask for letters of introduction.
- Notify the Department of Motor Vehicles of your new
address for driver's license (if you are moving in the same state).
- Obtain your pets' medical records from your veterinarian.
Find out about transfering licenses and records.
- Empty and defrost freezer, and plan to use up all
Call ALWAYS MOVING Now!
- Re-location Specialists for Home & Office
- Boxes & Packing Materials
- Excellent References
- Free Estimates
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Always same rate: weekdays, weekend, holidays
- Licensed and insured; Calfornia License - CAL-T 173210
Copyright © 2005, SOLMN. All rights reserved.
Designed and Maintained by
Solomon On Line Marketing Now!